Call of Duty: Black Ops III Uniforms :: Type C (Z.S.F.) Release
Last revision: 13 Jun at 21:13 2017 UTC
This mod adds three new helmets from the somewhat popular but oversaturated title, Call of Duty: Black Ops III that can be worn by both human males and females. I decided that I had enough porting weapons for a while, so now I’m focusing my attention on rigging new helmets and maybe uniforms in the future. This mod will be updated with more helmets in the future.
If anyone wants to help port the hero or any other uniforms, or accelerate the rate that this mod gets more content, feel free to get in touch with me. I really just need more skinners that are able to rig uniforms to XCOM 2.
This is pretty much my first helmet mod ever, so the rigging is not up to par unlike the other modders that you’ve seen (probably a massive clipping issue or vertices fluctuating out of control just waiting to happen). The textures from the game are set up in a way that throws my entire perception on textures and materials away, so I did the best I could in that area. When in doubt, set Texture Detail to Maximum, Anti-Aliasing to FXAA (God forbid MSAA), and Texture Filtering to Aniso 8x or 16x.
If you have issues with this mod or spotted a bug, please report it in the Bug Report Thread. If you want to provide feedback, whether its good or bad, then post in the General Feedback Thread.
If you are thinking of downvoting this mod, please provide feedback first, so I know what I should improve on/did wrong.
You can find my Development Thread and see my works in progress.
I don’t ask for donations. Period.
- New material system heavily modified by me.
Alpha Release/Version 0.100:
- Three helmets: Undercover, Prototype with a no mask variant, and Blackout, for both males and females.
Beta Release/Version 0.200:
- Two helmets: Quarantined with a transparent visor variant, and Immortal, for both males and females.
Type C Release/Version 0.300:
- Helmet: Z.F.S. (Male)
- Armor: Z.F.S – Assault (Male)
- Armor: E.W.R.-115 Reaper from this mod: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=945572856&tscn=1497378845
- The texture quality might be low. Set Texture Detail to Maximum, Anti-Aliasing to FXAA (God forbid MSAA), and Texture Filtering to Aniso 8x or 16x to get the best results out of this mod.
- Rigging might have some problems. Seriously, this is the first time I rigged something for a human.
- Helmets may or may not be according to scale. I tried fitting the helmets the best I could onto the default heads. Any smaller, and you would see parts of the face pop out.
- Fix some bugs, if any.
- Port more helmets and uniforms.
- DTZxPorter for creating Wraith Archon – A Call of Duty Model Exporter.
- Activision/Treyarch for publishing/developing Call of Duty: Black Ops III respectively.
- E3245 for porting and creating additonal textures for the helmets.
- Kexx for teaching me how to rig, and weight paint.
Release ver: 0.311:
-Fixed a bug where the E.W.R. parts didn’t show up.
Release ver: 0.310:
-Added E.W.R.-115 Robot bodyparts (No heads).
TYPE C RELEASE :: Release ver: 0.300:
-Added the ZSF – Assault Gear (helmet and bodyparts).
Release ver: 0.202:
-Another update to the material system.
Release ver: 0.201:
-Updated the material system.
BETA RELEASE :: Release ver: 0.200:
-Increased the texture resolution for the Blackout helmet.
-Added two more helmets, Quarantined and Immortal.
ALPHA RELEASE :: Release ver: 0.100:
-Initial release of this mod.