Free Camera Rotation
Last revision: 13 May at 11:48 2016 UTC
1. Sets default rotation angle to 45 degrees.
2. Enables free camera rotation while holding down Q and E keys (in analog mode, see hotkeys).
3. Enables free camera zoom while holding down T and G keys (in analog mode, see hotkeys).
4. Enables free camera mode controlled by mouse movement (Alt + mouse).
5. Allows to pitch camera with [ and ] keys.
6. Fully ini configurable.
DEFAULT KEY BINDINGS:
1. Alt + mouse – free camera mode.
2. Ctrl + F1 – reset camera to default view.
3. Ctrl + F2 – switch between free and fixed rotation/zoom.
4. Ctrl + F3 – toggle free camera.
5. [ and ] – pitch camera.
1. ini files are located under your [Path To Steam Library]XCOM 2XComGameModsFreeCameraRotationConfig or [Path To Steam Library]steamappsworkshopcontent268500616359783Config.
2. Key bindings: XComInput.ini.
3. Camera settings: XComTacticalInput_FreeCameraRotation.ini and XComCamera.ini.
4. Instructions and examples on key bindings: http://steamcommunity.com/workshop/filedetails/discussion/616359783/392183857632885222/
5. Instructions and examples on zoom settings: http://steamcommunity.com/workshop/filedetails/discussion/616359783/392183857632918975/
6. Resolving weird issues with mod not working/crashing the game: http://steamcommunity.com/workshop/filedetails/discussion/616359783/364041517008791228/
NOTE: mods do not disable achievements in XCOM2.
DISCLAIMER: I can’t guarantee any of my mods are 100% bugs free, so use them at your own risk. I do play with all of them and I will release fixes or at least workarounds if bugs/problems are discovered.