[WotC] I’m the Commander here
Last revision: 5 Nov at 09:22 UTC
Pure frustration over your beginning soldiers getting the worst Trainingcenter ability combinations while some random dude you got as a reward from a Councilmission has all the good ones?
Don’t worry no more, as you are the Commander this mod will let you choose any eligable ability for your soldiers to your likings for a little amount of AP of course after you build the Trainingcenter.
This mod [WotC] I’m the Commander here extension will add more abilities for herosoldiers to roll naturally.
Check the mod-page for more details. (Note: This feature was earlier incorporated into this mod, but I decided to move it to a seperate mod keeping this mods functions cleaner.)
Main-config file for this mod, see the config itself for further explonations on what the settings do.
I included this to enable Sparks having Trainingcenter abilities and remove some abilities which are nonsense from the selection choice like Deep Cover. Also introduced AP to Sparks on promotion.
You can adjust the number of how many TC abilities any soldier gets. Defaultsetting is still 4 and setting it 7 or above will break this mod and your game.
- I recommend using the WotC New Promotion Screen by Default mod with this one.
- Don’t use this mod WotC: Sparks with AWC Abilities in conjunction with this one as its features are already incorporated
- Works with RPGO again.
- Does not work in conjuction with WOTC Richards Hero Classes Rework This mod will let you do everything that mod does and even more.
- This mod needs valid soldierclasses to work properly. If another mod let’s you change classes midcampain and does not do everything correctly chances are this mod will not work for that specific soldier.
- to "click" the respec button he must be visible and then you open the console and type: ClickRespecButtonByConsole
- DPAD: UP+DOWN will let you cycle through the left side choosing the ability you wanna respec (purple/psionic colored)
- DPAD: LEFT+RIGHT OR R1+R2 will let you cycle through the middlescreen choosing the new ability (yellow colored)
- A for XBOX OR X for PS4 Controller will accept the choice, B or O will close the screen
- No Scrolling support for Gamepad as of now.
- Everything works midcampagin.
- if you find yourself only being able to respec the first ability plz read what I wrote under gamepad support as it describes how this mod works
- See the change notes for what is new and has changed.
- Did I read the description of this mod?
- Did I look at the pictures of this mod?
- Has my question recently been answered in the comment section?
- If you make a comment about a bug be as detailed as you can. Sentences like "it’s not working" won’t enable me to solve any problem.
- If you need extenisve support feel free to contact me on Discord: Clyde#7185
- Very technical and foremost individual problems should be asked on Discord