Row-Based Scrolling Speed Wotc
Last revision: 12 Sep at 08:12 2017 UTC
Makes scrolling lists much easier :
– When pointer is on the list : each mousewheel notch scrolls by one row.
– When pointer is on the scrollbar itself : each mousewheel notch scrolls by one page.
(Alternativly you can click on the tiny scrollbar’s up/down buttons)
– ScrollSpeed (integer) : number of row to scroll for each mousewheel notch
– InterplationDuration (float) : duration of the interpolation/animation in second (0 will disable interpolation completely)
– InterplationUpdateRate (float) : in seconds (ie : 1 divided by desired framerate).
– InteractiveAreaPadding (int) : padding for scrollbar’s hitbox, in pixels.
Override UIScrollbar. Not compatible with other scrollbar mods.
– BugFix: scrollbar dont keep focus when thumb-dragging + release outside (that led to per-page scrolling instead of per-row)
– BugFix: division by zero when InterplationDuration=0
– BugFix: works correctly with UIColorSelector as parent
– New: Added padding to scrollbar’s hitbox, to make scroll-per-page and thmub-dragging easier.
– BugFix: scrolling failing when game paused
– BugFix: ActionScript’s scrollbar’s behavior override modded behavior after thumb-dragging.
– BugFix: ActionScript’s scrollbar’s behavior when cursor was on scrollbar.
– New: Added scroll per page