Mass Effect: Andromeda Armor Pack
Last revision: 9 Jan at 21:37 UTC
This mod adds four armor sets from the title, Mass Effect: Andromeda, that can be worn by both human males and females for all units. This mod also works with Alien Hunter armors but it is an optional feature of this mod.
Alien Hunters DLC Icon, Name Support and Empty Arms and Legs [WOTC] is only useful if you have the Alien Hunter DLC.
If anyone wants to help port the hero or any other uniforms, or accelerate the rate that this mod gets more content, feel free to get in touch with me. I really just need more skinners that are able to rig uniforms to XCOM 2.
If you are thinking of downvoting this mod, please provide feedback first, so I know what I should improve on/did wrong.
I don’t ask for donations. Period.
- Includes N7, Pathfinder, Remnant, and Initiative armorsets
- Carbon Fiber variants for N7 and Pathfinder armors, which contains over 60+ different parts for both male and female soldiers.
- Alien Hunters DLC support (this mod can work without it).
- The armors will appear very often due to the POS character generator.
- Most armor parts will clip with most non-undersuit armors. Please use the Undersuit or similar slim-fitting suits.
- Female eyelashes and other transparent props will flicker because it’s not using screendoor transparency. It’s either that or deal with very bad transparency.
- Fix some bugs, if any.
- Port more helmets and uniforms.
- Opaque visors, if I feel like it.
Q: Will there be a vanilla version?
A:No. The reason is that War of the Chosen’s PBR system is more accurate and much better than its vanilla counterparts. It’s gonna look bad if I make a vanilla version.
Q: Okay, but will there be a vanilla version?
A: The answer is NO! Stop asking me this question!
Q: Okay, but can you make a vanilla version?
A: NOOO GOD! NO GOD PLEASE NO! NOO! NOO! NOOOOOOOOOO!
Q: Is Alien Hunters DLC Icon, Name Support and Empty Arms and Legs [WOTC] required?
A: Only if you have Alien Hunters installed.
Q: Is Alien Hunters DLC required?
A: No. This mod will still work even without Alien Hunters.
Q: How do I assemble the armor?
A: You should find parts of the undersuits in the Torso, Left Arm, Right Armor, and Legs. Then check Left Shoulder, Right Shoulder, Torso Deco, and Shins for the armor pieces.
They should have DLC flairs so it’s very easy to spot.
- GalaxyEham for creating Frosty Tool Suite.
- EA/Bioware for publishing/developing Mass Effect Andromeda respectively.
- E3245 for rigging and porting the armors to XCom 2.
- Kexx for providing feedback and playtesting this mod.
Release ver: 1.000:
-Initial release of this mod.
Required items:Click the title to search the mod on this site
Empty WOTC Deco Slots for XCOM Soldiers (+ Some other empty things) — On Steam
[WOTC] Invisible Parts For Hero Units — On Steam
Alien Hunters DLC Icon, Name Support and Empty Arms and Legs [WOTC] — On Steam