[WotC] MGSV: TPP :: DLC Sneaking Suits + Extras
This mod adds three sneaking suits that can be worn by both human males and females for all units: The MSF Sneaking Suit, the CCCP Sneaking Suit and the Boss’ Sneaking Suit, all from Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain (they were DLC for that game). In addition to that, this mod also adds Boss’ Bandana and Big Boss’ eyepatch that both males and females can wear.
If anyone wants to help port the hero or any other uniforms, or accelerate the rate that this mod gets more content, feel free to get in touch with me. I really just need more skinners that are able to rig uniforms to XCOM 2.
If you are thinking of downvoting this mod, please provide feedback first, so I know what I should improve on/did wrong.
I don’t ask for donations. Period.
- Includes tintable MSF, Boss’, and CCCP Sneaking Suits.
- Both soldiers and hero classes can equip the armor.
- The Bandana clips through most hairs.
- The Eyepatch might clip through certain faces.
- Fix some bugs, if any.
- Port more helmets and uniforms.
- Open version of Boss’ Sneaking suit, in a separate mod.
- Give Bradford the eyepatch and bandana in another separate mod.
Q: Where vanilla version?! ANSWER ME!!
- The team behind FMDL Studio V2.
- Konami/Kojipro for publishing/developing Metal Gear Solid V and Metal Gear: Survive respectively.
- E3245 for assembling and creating additonal textures for the uniforms.
- Spart117MC for porting and rigging the uniforms.
- Astery for creating a new tint map so the boots could be tintable.
Release ver: 1.020:
-Fixed an issue where the the weapons on the back were far away from the back
Release ver: 1.010:
-Made the boots tintable, by popular request.
-Removed some useless clutter in the mod.
Release ver: 1.000:
-Initial release of this mod.