[WotC] MGSV: TPP :: Enforcer + Battle Armors
This mod adds 4 heavy armors that can be worn by both human males and females for all units: MGO3 Enforcer Armor, Diamond Dogs’ Battledress, PMC Riot Suit, and the Soviet Heavy Armor, all from Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain and Metal Gear Online 3. In addition to that, this mod also adds several helmets from MGO3 that both males and females can wear.
Alien Hunters DLC Icon, Name Support and Empty Arms and Legs [WOTC] is required if you plan on customizing your Alien Hunter armors too.
If anyone wants to help port the hero or any other uniforms, or accelerate the rate that this mod gets more content, feel free to get in touch with me. I really just need more skinners that are able to rig uniforms to XCOM 2.
If you are thinking of downvoting this mod, please provide feedback first, so I know what I should improve on/did wrong.
I don’t ask for donations. Period.
- Includes the MGO3 Enforcer Armor, Diamond Dogs’ Battledress, PMC Riot Suit, and Soviet’s Heavy Armor, all of them tintable!
- Both soldiers and hero classes can equip the armor!
- 7 new helmets, with opaque and translucent visors, totaling 13 helmets!
- The Battle Helmets’ strap might clip through certain faces.
- Fix some bugs, if any.
- Make more parts of certain armors tintable?
- MGO3 Scout uniforms and helmets.
Q: Vanilla version?
- The team behind FMDL Studio V2.
- Konami/Kojipro for publishing/developing Metal Gear Solid V and Metal Gear Online 3 respectively.
- E3245 for assembling and creating additonal textures for the uniforms.
- Spart117MC for porting and rigging the uniforms.
- Resistance Firearms by me.
Release ver: 1.010:
-Fixed an issue where the the weapons on the back were far away from the back
-Fixed missing VFX sockets for DLC_2 [Alien Hunters] armors
Release ver: 1.000:
-Initial release of this mod.
Required items:Click the title to search the mod on this site
Alien Hunters DLC Icon, Name Support and Empty Arms and Legs [WOTC] — On Steam
Add Part Names — On Steam
Empty WOTC Deco Slots for XCOM Soldiers (+ Some other empty things) — On Steam
[WOTC] Invisible Parts For Hero Units — On Steam