[WOTC] PGO: PCS Addon
Last revision: 5 May at 19:44 2018 UTC
This mod adds new Proving Ground projects to unlock PCS in the Engineering Bay. I made this mod as an addon for my Proving Ground Overhaul mod but it can also be used as a standalone mod.
All project times/costs and item costs/resell values can be edited in the config file (you can add or remove anything, even corpses).
- Adds new Proving Ground projects to unlock PCS
- Renames basic PCS for consistency – e.g. "PCS: Perception" is now called "PCS: Basic Perception"
- Basic PCS projects are unlocked by Alien Autopsies – Aim -> Muton, Dodge -> Viper, Health -> Berserker, Mobility -> Chryssalid, Will -> Archon
- Advanced PCS projects are unlocked by completing the corresponding basic PCS project
- Superior PCS projects are unlocked by completing the corresponding advanced PCS project
This mod acts as an Elerium Core sink. There are 15 new projects. This means you will need 15 Elerium Cores to unlock all superior PCS (unless you change the default project costs). So choose carefully which PCS you want to unlock first.
The configuration file should be in the following location:
This mod should be compatible with almost any mod.
It should be safe to add mid campaign.
I’d like to thank the following persons:
- .vhs for making the awesome thumbnail picture