[WotC] MGSV: TPP / MGO3 :: Scout Uniforms
DO NOT SKIP THE REQUIRED ITEMS! THEY ARE NECESSARY!!
Alien Hunters DLC Icon, Name Support and Empty Arms and Legs [WOTC] is required if you plan on customizing your Alien Hunter armors too.
This mod adds 2 scout uniforms that can be worn by both human males and females for all units: The LRR Concealment Uniform and Ghillie Suit from Metal Gear Online 3. In addition to that, this mod also adds several helmets from MGO3 that both males and females can wear.
If anyone wants to help port the hero or any other uniforms, or accelerate the rate that this mod gets more content, feel free to get in touch with me. I really just need more skinners that are able to rig uniforms to XCOM 2.
If you are thinking of downvoting this mod, please provide feedback first, so I know what I should improve on/did wrong.
I don’t ask for donations. Period.
- Includes the LRR Concealment uniform and Ghillie Suit, both tintable.
- Both soldiers and hero classes can equip the armor!
- 6 new helmets!
- 5 different torso decos for the LRR Concealment uniform or similar uniforms!
- The torso deco jackets might clip through the arms at certain points.
- The bandana on the Integrated Headset stays on after previewing it in the pool/barracks. To get rid of this, leave the pool/barracks and then come back.
- Fix some bugs, if any.
- Make more parts of certain armors tintable?
- Diamond Dogs and Misc. stuff
Q: Vanilla version?
- The team behind FMDL Studio V2.
- Konami/Kojipro for publishing/developing Metal Gear Solid V and Metal Gear Online 3 respectively.
- E3245 for assembling and creating additonal textures for the uniforms.
- Spart117MC for porting and rigging the uniforms.
- Resistance Firearms by me.
Release ver: 1.011:
-Fixed female Ghillie suit referencing the wrong archetype for the Icarus Suit
Release ver: 1.010:
-Fixed an issue where the the weapons on the back were far away from the back
-Fixed missing VFX sockets for DLC_2 [Alien Hunters] armors
Release ver: 1.001:
-Fixed a bug where the ghillie hood would be much darker than normal when using the Photobooth.
Release ver: 1.000:
-Initial release of this mod.
Required items:Click the title to search the mod on this site
Add Part Names — On Steam
Alien Hunters DLC Icon, Name Support and Empty Arms and Legs [WOTC] — On Steam
Empty WOTC Deco Slots for XCOM Soldiers (+ Some other empty things) — On Steam
[WOTC] Invisible Parts For Hero Units — On Steam