[WotC] Better Grappling!
Last revision: 20 Aug at 11:39 UTC
Have you ever had that annoyance of grappling points highlighting but not being able to select them with the mouse? This is particularly prevalent in the final mission, but there are occurances on other maps. Controller users don’t have this problem, and now, neither do mouse users! Associated with this fix, jumpers like Sparks and the Icarus Armor can also correctly jump to these areas, and if you have a reason to, grenades etc. can also now target them.
This mod overrides "XComTacticalHUD", so will conflict with any mod which also overrides this class.
- WOTC Compatible (non-WOTC versions also exist if appropriate)
- Cinematic Rapid Fire, which gives Rapid Fire and Chain Shot their cinematic camera back which was removed in the patch ages ago. Also gives the Reaper Banish ability the same improved look.
- Less Overwatch Lock Ups!, which attempts to fix the visualization lockups during complex Overwatch/Reaction fire situations.
- Shaken Scars are Back! The name says it all, but to those who weren’t around for the first couple of months of XCom2, a feature was bugged out in a patch and never fixed, which randomly scarred shaken soldiers. This now means some, but not all, gravely wounded soldiers, not the "new" WotC shaken fatigue status.
- Trainable Sparks (and other Buffs) WotC was one step forward, two steps back for SPARKs. As well as allowing training, also gives them access to breakthroughs for their weapons, an ammo pocket (ammunition only utility slot), and some hack progression.
- Train from Armoury allows normal soldiers to jump straight to training from the armoury, just as faction soldiers can. The Training Center is still required to be built first of course!
- Ability Interaction Fixes, which fixes up "Death from Above" and "Serial" not proccing from second shot kills of "Chain Fire"/"Rapid Fire" and some other ability interaction issues.
- Original High Hit Dodge Behaviour, which restores the pre-patch behaviour where Hit chance over 100 gradually eliminated dodge chance, not immediately made dodges impossible once Hit chance is 100 or more.
- In conjuction wtih sebkulu,WOTC – Extended Information!, an enhanced, rewritten version of Perfect Information. Includes full list of enemy abilities as well as a stat list, as well as the classic features of the "shot bar" and stats in flyovers.
- Non-WOTC Only
- Armoury Navigation Fixes, the navigation bar issues this mod fixed are now not bugged in WOTC.