[WOTC] Better Armory Item Stats
Last revision: 3 Jan at 15:46 UTC
This mod improves the stats display of weapons, utility items and upgrades in the Armoury, including adding display of Critical Damage, Armor Pierce and Shred for all appropriate weapons.
- Adds display of Critical Damage, Armor Pierce and Shred to all appropriate weapons (including heavy weapons)
- Fixes bug which meant that the Aim bonus of melee weapons was not being displayed
- Fixes bug which meant that the Aim bonus of the Shadow Keeper and the ‘Tactical Legacy Pack’ swords were shown as an overall bonus
- Standardized appearance of upgrade/breakthrough bonuses to always be to the right of the base value, where it exists
- Standardized the display of the percentage sign when appropriate
- Hid the display of the "Clip Size" statistic of heavy weapons
- Included the "Shredder" ability bonus as part of the Shred statistic, plus the bonus shred from the "Weak Points" Order. These can be disabled via the .ini or with Mod Configuration Manager
Surprisingly, the text "Critical Damage" was not available as already localized text. "Bonus Critical Damage" was available, and was used as the basis of the shortened form for localization. So if there is an error in a non-English language, please get in touch. The Mod Config Menu option screen is not localized.
This mod overrides no classes, so should be compatible with most other mods
- WOTC Compatible (non-WOTC versions also exist if appropriate)
- Cinematic Rapid Fire, which gives Rapid Fire and Chain Shot their cinematic camera back which was removed in the patch ages ago. Also gives the Reaper Banish ability the same improved look.
- Variant Power Armour Arms, which unlocks some variant Wraith and Warden armour arms parts which were hidden by Firaxis.
- Less Overwatch Lock Ups!, which attempts to fix the visualization lockups during complex Overwatch/Reaction fire situations.
- Peter’s Grenades (and other TLP Fixes), which fixes some loadout, ability progression and UI issues with Legacy Operations.
- Better Demolishing!, which gives range, weapon and upgrade based aim buffs to the ‘Demolition’ ability.
- Better Grappling!, fixes issues with Grappling targeting in certain world geometry.
- Shaken Scars are Back! The name says it all, but to those who weren’t around for the first couple of months of XCom2, a feature was bugged out in a patch and never fixed, which randomly scarred shaken soldiers. This now means some, but not all, gravely wounded soldiers, not the "new" WotC shaken fatigue status.
- Trainable Sparks (and other Buffs) WotC was one step forward, two steps back for SPARKs. As well as allowing training, also gives them access to breakthroughs for their weapons, an ammo pocket (ammunition only utility slot), and some hack progression.
- Train from Armoury allows normal soldiers to jump straight to training from the armoury, just as faction soldiers can. The Training Center is still required to be built first of course!
- Ability Interaction Fixes, which fixes up "Death from Above" and "Serial" not proccing from second shot kills of "Chain Fire"/"Rapid Fire" and some other ability interaction issues.
- Original High Hit Dodge Behaviour, which restores the pre-patch behaviour where Hit chance over 100 gradually eliminated dodge chance, not immediately made dodges impossible once Hit chance is 100 or more.
- In conjuction wtih sebkulu,WOTC – Extended Information!, an enhanced, rewritten version of Perfect Information. Includes full list of enemy abilities as well as a stat list, as well as the classic features of the "shot bar" and stats in flyovers.
- Non-WOTC Only
- Armoury Navigation Fixes, the navigation bar issues this mod fixed are now not bugged in WOTC.