[TLP & WOTC] Wrist-Mounted Blades
Last revision: 10 Oct at 01:19 UTC
Commander, I overheard Mox talking to some of our rangers. Apparently they’ve been using the skirmisher’s ripjacks in place of their swords. At first I thought he was upset, but I think he was impressed. I don’t think they’ll be able to perform the acrobatics the skirmishers do… but a blade is a blade.
Introduces a cosmetic alternative to the traditional ranger’s sword.
Many of the characters available on the workshop are limited in class choice due to potential clipping due of secondary weapons like the ranger’s sword. These wrist-mounted blades aim to alleviate that concern while maintaining expected gameplay. Each repurposed ripjack should overlap well with any armor.
Three tiers of wrist-mounted blades are available:
- Available at the start of the game.
- Has the same damage potential and abilities of the Conventional sword.
- Available at the same time of building the Ionic sword.
- Has the same damage potential and abilities of the Ionic sword.
- Available at the same time of building the Fusion sword.
- Has the same damage potential and abilities of the Fusion sword.
Compatible with Musashi’s Primary Secondaries Mod
Incompatible with Musashi’s Dual Wield Mod
Please let me know if you encounter any bugs or discrepancies. I hope you enjoy!
Check out my other mod
Wrist-Mounted Grenade Launchers – Introduces a cosmetic alternative to the traditional grenadier’s launcher.
Thanks to the X2Modding discord for their immense help.
All Mass Effect Models can be found in other mods on the workshop; creative rights belong to Bioware.
Update 1.1 (10.9.18)
- Updated for Tactical Legacy Pack!
Release 1.0 (10.8.18)