[WotC] Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare :: Mauler
Last revision: 28 Oct at 20:00 2018 UTC
DO NOT SKIP THE REQUIRED ITEMS! THEY ARE NECESSARY!!
This mod adds a new weapon, the Mauler, with variants from the title, Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare. This is a separate mod as it relies heavily on Musashi’s Cannon Animation Redux mod (with good reason).
If you are thinking of downvoting this mod, please provide feedback first, so I know what I should improve on/did wrong.
I don’t ask for donations. Period.
- Comes with the Mauler, including 2 variants: Sentinel, and Olympus Mons (Mammoth in CoD: IW)!
- Custom Fire SFX!
- You can customize most aspects of the weapons, and even set them to never appear ever!
- No attachments (maybe this will change in the future)
- Fire SFX might be too quiet as to not harm headphone users.
- Noticable clipping or weird animations on photobooth poses and HQ armory animations with the Mauler equipped (since they weren’t designed for something like the Mauler)
- The weapon appears in the upgrade screen much higher than usual. This is because the weapon had to be rigged abnormally higher than usual do to hand position constraints.
- Fix some bugs, if any.
- Port more stuff.
Q: Will there be more weapons?
A: If I feel like it (or if someone else wants to port them).
Q: Does this work on a current save?
A: Yes. You can load this mod in the middle of the campaign and the weapons should appear.
Q: Help? I can’t upgrade my weapons?
A: You buy the vanilla Cannon schematics to build the next tier.
Q: Q: Is there weapons for all Tiers?
A: Yes, but to get the Sentinel and the Olympus Mons, you need to buy Mag and Beam Cannons, respectively.
Q: Why is the weapon icons white?
A: It’s intentional because i don’t have a 2d artist on board. Sorry.
Q: Vanilla version?
A: Not really, no.
- EA/Bioware for publishing/developing Mass Effect Andromeda respectively.
- Magmacow. LICENSE.
- Activision/Infinity Ward/Raven Software for publishing/developing Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare respectively.
- E3245 for assembling the weapons.
- Resistance Firearms by me.
- MGSV: TPP :: The Boss’ Sneaking Suit – Open Ver. by me.
- Destroyer’s Hair pack.
- [WotC] MGSV: TPP :: Enforcer + Battle Armors by me.
- [WotC] CoDG: The Ghosts’ Balaclavas + Headgear by me.
- [WotC] CoD4: MWR SAS Uniforms by me.
Release ver: 1.001:
- Fixed a bug where the Global_Stat_Modifier.ini would not change the mobility/overwatch aim stats.
Release ver: 1.000:
- Initial release of this mod.