Last revision: 11 Dec at 10:17 2018 UTC
New & Old Ideas come together in this mod.
- Stay Concealed – Carrying or Interacting with Mission Objective will nolonger break Concealment(Demonstrated in the Video Above)
- Smoke Grenade Grants Xcom Concealment, enemies will still get the Vanilla bonuses.
- Evac All – Tell all units in the Evac zone to Evac at the same time.
- Overwatch All – All Units that can go into Overwatch will, note that Longwatch will be applied before regular Overwatch.
- Hunker Down All – All Units that can Hunker Down will.
- Force Nationality Xcom – Changes all Nation flags to the Xcom Logo(shown in the images above).
- Tactical Legacy Pack Weapons Mods – Allows these weapons to be equipped with mods.
- [Disabled By Default]Tactical Legacy Pack Weapons Clipsize – Change the Clipsize of TLP weapons.
- Tactical Legacy Pack Unlock – Removes the challenge requirement for the TLP items.
- Carry Corpses – Soldiers are able to carry non-xcom corpses, EVAC-ing with a corpse gives the corpse as a loot item.
- Evac Carry Only – Soldiers are able to also only EVAC what they’re carrying and remain in the mission themselves.
Note : That there’s no animation for corpses EVAC’ing on their own, so they will just disappear instead of animate
- Civilians Carry – VIPs & other non-military units are able to carry bodies, must be directly controllable.
Bugs : Civilians will go into a T-pose for a frame after dropping off the carry, this is because they go into weapon-holding animation but they don’t have a weapon
When they Evac Carry Only, they will stay in carry animation, even tho they don’t have anything, they will return to normal animations when regular animations update, have not found a working fix
- Free Corpse Interaction – No action point cost for Pickup and Putdown corpses.
- Rebalance Demolition – Makes Grenadier’s Demolition ability cost zero action points and only 1 ammo.
- Rebalance Shieldwall – Makes the W.A.R. Suit’s Shieldwall ability passive similar to the SPARK’s Bulwark.
- Use Ally MedKit – Downed soldiers’ Medikits can be used by an ally to stabilize the downed soldier.
- Use Ally MedKit On Self – Downed soldiers’ Medikits can be used by an ally on themself, doesn’t matter if the downed unit is dead or not.
- Neon – Adds a bunch of bright light colors.(See the "XComGame.ini" for detailed info)(shown in the images above).
- More Colors – Adds a bunch of new colors. You can also add in your own colors with HTML values.(See the "XComGame.ini" for detailed info)
- BattleScanner Rebalanced
Permanent Reveal – Permanently reveals area where thrown.
Increase Vision Range – When carried increases soldier’s vision range, stacks with multiple scanners.(You can change the Vision range bonus per scanner in the "XComGame.ini" file)
- Remove Weapon Upgrades – Allows you to remove Weapon Upgrades without needing to replace them, requires the Vanilla Breakthrough.(There’s an option in the "XComGame.ini" to ignore the Breakthrough requirement)(shown in the images above).
- Remove PCS – Allows you to remove Personal Combat Sims without needing to replace them, requires the Vanilla Breakthrough.(There’s an option in the "XComGame.ini" to ignore the Breakthrough requirement)(shown in the images above).
- Squad Select – Allows you to go into the Squad Select Screen from the Hangar without a Mission(shown in the images above).
- Unequip Items – Allows quick removal of any loadout items but also for the removal of mod enabled stuff like PCS and Weapon Upgrades(shown in the images above).(You can customize where this button shows up in the "XComGame.ini" file)
- Personnel Count – Shows how many of each Soldier type you have. Uses their class image and allows for modded classes to appear too.(shown in the images above).(You can customize where this Panel shows up in the "XComGame.ini" file)
- Soldier Colors – When a Soldier ranks up from Rookie, their Armor Colors & Pattern will be automatically set for them with the settings in the "XComGame.ini" file, works for DLC classes too.(You can customize colors, patterns, and toggle individual classes in the "XComGame.ini" file)
- No RankUp Throttling – Soldiers will nolonger be limited to 1 rank up per mission.
- Overflow Xcom Points – When soldiers cannot rankup anymore you’ll get overflow Xcom Ability Points instead.(Amount per Rankup can be changed in the "XComGame.ini" file)
- Advanced Ability Button – If you have the Training Center, you’ll always get the Advanced Screen when clicking "Soldier Abilities" in the Armory main menu.(You can toggle the Training Center requirement in the "XComGame.ini" file).
- Grave Stone Marker – When a Soldier Dies/Unconscious/Incapacitated a Marker will appear where their body is actually located, this is to compensate for the game not changing their actual location properly(shown in the images above).
Note : The marker can take several seconds to appear.
Haven’t found a way to make the icon larger programmatically.
- Additional Unique missions(Change in "XComGameData.ini").(Same INI change as in More Resistance Ops but 8 instead of the Vanilla 3)
- Unlocks all hats to equip on your soldier regardless of rank(Change in "XComGameData.ini").(Same INI change as in Unlock Customisation)
- 18 New Patterns
- 7 New Tattoos
- 6 New Face Paints
- 2 New Scars
- No Single Use Items – RefractionField, SustainingSphere, and OverdriveSerum will have 1 charge per mission instead of being removed from the soldier’s inventory.
[Disabled By Default] Rebalance RefractionField – Has a 5 turn cooldown(Cooldown amount can be changed in the "XComGame.ini" file).
- SoldierBonds – Bonds will be represented by an unique BondID and Ribbon Colors.(shown in the images above).
Note : Not all screens are currently supported. On missions the vanilla bond icon will still appear.
When cycling soldiers in the bondscreen, the initial bond will not update.
You can disable individual screens in the "XComGame.ini" file.
- Show Research Unlocks – When browsing new Research projects, the final unlocks will be displayed in a new panel in the Research screen(shown in the images above).
Bugs : When the text would exceed the panel’s height, it will appear outside the panel for 1 frame, haven’t found a fix.
- Reload All – All Units that can Reload will.
All features can be individually toggled On/Off in the mod’s "XComGame.ini" in the Config folder.
Note : Backing up this file might be worth doing as future updates could overwrite it.
Changes might come, features might be added or removed depending on playing experience.
Expect all DLC to be necessary as features might cover all of the game.
Controllers are Supported.
It should work on existing saves but your mileage might vary.
No Classes Have been overridden.
Check Change Notes for Update Logs
[Hit Character Limit…]