[WOTC] Bullpup Submachine Guns
Last revision: 29 Dec at 23:30 2018 UTC
Commander, rediscovering that cache of tactical weapons was a big morale boost for our men. One of our resistance patrols appears to have found another cache back from Operation Long War – a set of submachine guns that could be devastating in the right hands. I’ll have them placed next to the Bullpups in the armory.
All credit goes to Pavonis Studios for their work on the Long War series.
Re-purposes light submachine guns as a cosmetic alternative to the Bullpup arsenal.
Having alternative choices for each tier of weaponry from the tactical legacy pack left me wanting for some variation in the bullpup lineup as well. This mod features four fully implemented weapons that will integrate seamlessly into your both your current and new campaigns. These are equipable by any class that can use bullpups.
Further details: The bullpups are kept in their current form. This mod adds new set of weapons that share the stats of the bullpups. Sounds and animations will be different if you use the SMGs as opposed to the bullpups. You are free to equip a character with whichever you prefer, bullpups or SMGs. Gameplay-wise, they do the same thing. Appearance-wise, they look different for cosmetic purposes.
You do not need the laser mod for the laser SMG.
Conventional Submachine Gun
- Available at the start of the game.
- Has the same damage potential and abilities of the Conventional Bullpup (Kal-7).
Magnetic Submachine Gun and Laser Submachine Gun
- Available in inventory upon building the Magnetic Bullpup’s schematic (Kal-15).
- Have the same damage potential and abilities of the Magnetic Bullpup (Kal-15).
Beam Submachine Gun
- Available in inventory upon building the Beam Bullpup’s schematic (Kal-90)
- Has the same damage potential and abilities of the Beam Bullpup (Kal-90).
Please let me know if you encounter any bugs or discrepancies. I hope you enjoy!
Check out my other mods
- Wrist-Mounted Grenade Launchers – Introduces a cosmetic alternative to the traditional grenadier’s launcher.
- Wrist-Mounted Blades – Introduces a cosmetic alternative to the traditional ranger’s sword.
- Swords for Skirmishers – Introduces a cosmetic alternative to the tranditional skirmisher’s ripjack.
- Bullpup Submachine Guns – Repurposes light submachine guns as a cosmetic alternative to the bullpup arsenal.
Release 1.0 (12.29.18)