[WotC] Mod Config Menu
Last revision: 27 Oct at 04:11 2017 UTC
This mod (MCM) is a shared settings menu. Some mods require this mod in order for you to use the in-game configuration menus.
For full details on using this mod, troubleshooting, or even building your own mods to use this menu, visit: https://github.com/andrewgu/ModConfigMenu
Nexus Link: http://www.nexusmods.com/xcom2/mods/573/
This version has been updated for War of the Chosen. For a version compatible with the base game, look for "Mod Config Menu Legacy" here: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1122831824
– Updated for the fall patch.
– Now updated for War of the Chosen.
– Go here for the legacy version for the original base game: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1122831824
NOTICE FOR PEOPLE REPORTING THAT THIS MOD IS CAUSING IN-GAME PROBLEMS:
Thanks to everyone who has taken the time to report issues with MCM. It obviously sucks if the options menu, of all things, is what’s breaking your game, and I’d like to get these issues addressed ASAP. However, it’s next to impossible for me to test every version of every mod that also uses MCM, so I need your help as well to troubleshoot issues.
If you are seeing graphical glitches or problems transitioning between Avenger/Missions, please check two very specific details for me and let me know the result in your comment:
1. If you turn off all mods except MCM, does the problem still happen?
2. Does the problem happen only after you’ve visited the Options screen, only after you’ve visited the Mod Options screen, or regardless of whether you’ve visited either screen?
Because of how extensively MCM interacts with other mods and how certain UI components interact, these two details will help me a lot with pinpointing the problem.