[WotC] Yakuza Series – Suits and Other Uniforms
Last revision: 16 Mar at 18:31 UTC
DO NOT SKIP THE REQUIRED ITEMS! THEY ARE NECESSARY!!
This mod adds Kazuma Kiryu’s and Goro Majima’s Origin outfit from Yakuza 0/Kiwami available to wear for only males of all classes. If I can, I’ll add more suits from the Yakuza series to this mod and hopefully add female variants of those uniforms. If you’re wondering why the size is smaller compared to other mods, it’s because the size of the textures mostly consists of 1024×1024 or lower. LOD and graphics settings may degrade the textures, so beware.
If anyone wants to help port other uniforms, or accelerate the rate of more content, feel free to get in touch with me. I really just need more people that are able to rig uniforms to XCOM 2.
If you are thinking of downvoting this mod, please provide feedback first, so I know what I should improve on/did wrong.
I don’t ask for donations. Period.
- Includes Kiryu’s and Majima’s outfit as seen from Yakuza 0 and Yakuza Kiwami (with minor modifications).
- Only Males can wear the suits for now.
- Majima’s Suit is not tintable.
- The textures resolution mostly consists of 1024^2 and lower. LOD and texture graphics settings may degrade the quality of the textures, so beware.
- Fix some bugs, if any.
- Port more stuff.
- Sega for publishing/developing both Yakuza 0 and Yakuza Kiwami, respectively
- E3245 for rigging and painting new textures for the suits.
- DimDim for helping me with some rigging issues and cutting up the suits.
- Resistance Firearms by me.
- [WOTC] Metal Gear Raiden Customization Pack by Astery.
- [WotC] MGSV: TPP / MGO3 :: Scout Uniforms by me and Spart117MC.
- [WotC] MGSV: TPP :: Diamond Dogs Uniforms by me and Spart117MC.
- Reach Redux: Army Troopers by Spart117MC.
- Reach Redux: Army Addons by Spart117MC.
Release ver: 1.010:
- Added a Tintable option for Kiryu’s Origin outfit.
Release ver: 1.002:
- Fixed the position of the stowed weapons on the backs of both suits.
- Fixed AddPartName localization errors.
Release ver: 1.001:
- Adjusted the sockets on the torso.
Release ver: 1.000:
- Initial release of this mod.